Do you find yourself having the same conversation over and over again, so much so that you wished you had a voice recorder hanging around your neck. Join the Club of which I am not only a Member, but I very well may be THE PRESIDENT.
1. Wake up – Hurry Up!!
2. Who used the last of the toilet tissue?
3. Please turn down the volume.
4. I don’t know what’s for dinner or when it will be ready? (All while I am actively cooking dinner.)
5. No, you can’t have a 4th cup of juice, a 3rd donut, or more ice cream.
6. No Maam, I don’t want to give you my phone number so that you can text me about upcoming sales.
7. No, I do not want to do the survey at the end of the call after waiting for 30 mins for your Customer Service Representative to pick up.
8. No Sir, I don’t want to repeat my order for the fifth time only to get the wrong order when I get to the Second Window.
9. No, I am not interested in opening a No Name Bank Account in the Super Market, especially when your flyer has Customer Spelled incorrectly.
10. No, I don’t want to donate to the XYZ Football Team. Why, because your shirt says the ABC football team?