It’s no secret that I love entertaining (a trait, I know I got from my Mommy). This party was no different, except that it was EXTRA SPECIAL because it was for my “not so little baby sister”.
They say your sister is your very first friend, and in my case my very best friend. So, I was over the moon knowing that soon we would be able to share the joys of motherhood, and to learn I was gonna be an Auntie to her twin girls. Making this party and this day extra special was all that I could think about for months.
I eventually decided that I would go with a Noah’s Ark theme because she was having twins. But, I couldn’t help but include some of my favorite colors and threw in some polka dots and chevron prints too.
Here Is A Glimpse Into My Sister’s Pink and Green Noah’s Ark Twin Baby Shower.
- Pink and Green Chevron Table Runners and Cupcake Stands
- The Mommy Cake – Small Round Cake with White Icing and Pink Piping by Publix
- Edible Baby Building Block Cake Toppers and Noah’s Ark Animal Cake Toppers (Fondant) – Like Butter Etsy Shop
- Pink and Green Polka Dot Napkins shaped to look like Napkin Flower Displays
- Baby Animals 3D Favor Boxes – Beaucoup
- Personalized Twins Labels – Big Dot of Happiness
- Onesie Wish Board – Handmade by Stage Presents
- Welcome Chalkboard – Handmade by Stage Presents
- Library Books in place of Greeting Cards for the Twin’s Nursery